- Full-day tour of Iceland's Golden Circle from Reykjavik
- Tick off three popular Iceland attractions and ride a snowmobile in only one day
- Travel with ease between Thingvellir National Park, the Geysir Geyser, and Gullfoss Waterfall
- Enjoy a snowmobile ride on the Langjökull glacier—no previous experience is necessary
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
BSI Bus Terminal in the city center. There is a big Reykjavík Excursions sign on the terminal.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Explore the site in your vehicle, stopping to capture photographs of the park’s striking landscapes and listening to history-rich commentary that dates back to 93 AD. Then, proceed to a geothermal area named Geysir Geyser to watch powerful streams of water emerge from the earth’s molten core.
From here, you’ll travel to the Langjökull glacier to embark on a snowmobile adventure. Before boarding your vehicle, receive a detailed safety briefing from your instructor and don the necessary protective equipment. Two to a snowmobile, you’ll ascend to the glacier’s summit and enjoy panoramic views of Iceland’s striking scenery.
Exhilarated, return to your vehicle and make your final stop at Gullfloss Waterfall, a staggering waterfall originating from a glacial lake. Capture sufficient photographs of the natural wonder and then relax during the journey back to your original departure point in Reykjavik.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A valid driver's licence is required for you to drive a snowmobile (passengers can ride without one)
- 2 people will sit on one snowmobile
- Children aged 5 years and younger are not permitted on this tour
- Operation of this tour depends on conditions on the glacier, and may be cancelled
- Due to sudden and unexpected weather changes the snowmobile ride might be cancelled after tour's departure from Reykjavík
- English audio guide is available on the bus
- No pickups from hotels
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Reykjavik Excursions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Golden Circle & Glacier Snowmobiling Day Trip from Reykjavik .
- "This is a very good tour, but if your looking to go at your own pace this is not the tour for you." See review
- "And all the transferring from one van to the other is valid considering al the different terrain you need to cover." See review
- "The guides were lovely, and the trip was well worth it, even in winter." See review