Explore our promoted experiences
- Golden Circle Super Jeep tour with Snowmobiling trip
- Action-packed day trip on a thrilling Icelandic Super Jeep
- Experience the stunning views of Thingvellir National Park
- Feel the heat of the hot springs of Geysir
- An hour's thrilling snowmobile ride on Iceland's second largest glacier
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that a valid driving license is required to operate a snowmobile
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Price is based on two persons sharing a snowmobile. Single riders will be charged an extra fee on the spot.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bring snacks
- Dress in warm, waterproof clothing, bring a hat and gloves. Good outdoor shoes are recommended.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Iceland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms