9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Capture the wild spirit of Iceland's spectacular natural highlights on a full-day tour of the Golden Circle from Reykjavik. Alongside a professional guide, discover magnificent landmarks like Þingvellir National Park and the explosive Geysir Hot Spring Area. Marvel at the magnificent power of Gullfloss Waterfall and then head to the Langjökull glacier to experience an exhilarating snowmobile ride across the ice. Enjoy the convenience of round-trip transportation from your Reykjavik hotel on this unforgettable tour.
- Marvel at incredible natural landmarks like Þingvellir National Park, the Geysir Hot Spring Area and Gullfloss Waterfall
- Take an exhilarating snowmobile ride on the snowfields of the Langjökull glacier
- Learn about the geology and history of the region from your expert guide
- Enjoy the convenience of round-trip transportation from your Reykjavik hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Snowmobile tour (2 people share one snowmobile)
All necessary equipment and safety gear
Food and drink
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For City Center pick up, there are specially marked hotel pick up bus stops.For further information see www.busstop.is or contact us through email.
- Skarfabakki Harbour, 544P+F35, Reykjavík, Iceland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Operation, choice of roads and availability of activities are dependent on weather and road conditions
- To operate a snowmobile, drivers must present a valid driver’s license. The price is per person based on 2 persons sharing a snowmobile
- Good outdoor clothing, waterproof shoes, a pair of gloves and a camera are recommended
- Please note the price is per person and there are 2 passengers per snowmobile
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Skalpi ehf Mountaineers of Iceland
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Golden Circle Super-Jeep Tour and Snowmobiling?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Golden Circle Super-Jeep Tour and Snowmobiling?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Golden Circle Super-Jeep Tour and Snowmobiling?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Golden Circle Super-Jeep Tour and Snowmobiling
9 to 10 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsWinter SportsExtremePorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingReykjavikShore Excursions - Vik4WD Tours - VikSporting Events - VikWinter Sports - VikExtreme - VikPorts of Call Tours - VikHistorical Tours - VikFull-day Tours - VikShore Excursions - Skaftafell4WD Tours - SkaftafellSporting Events - SkaftafellWinter Sports - SkaftafellExtreme - SkaftafellPorts of Call Tours - SkaftafellHistorical Tours - SkaftafellFull-day Tours - SkaftafellShore Excursions - South Iceland4WD Tours - South IcelandSporting Events - South IcelandWinter Sports - South IcelandExtreme - South IcelandPorts of Call Tours - South IcelandHistorical Tours - South IcelandFull-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Faxaflói BayNational Gallery of IcelandSaga MuseumLangjökullHofdi HouseReykjavík Art Museum HafnarhúsSkógafossReykjanes PeninsulaEyjafjallajökull VolcanoSkogar MuseumSeljalandsfossVidey IslandWhales of IcelandMt. EsjaThor's Woods (Thórsmörk)Imagine Peace TowerThingvellir National ParkThe Pearl (Perlan)Viking WorldSilfra Fissure