- Visit the main landmarks on the Golden Circle, as well as some quieter spots
- Small-group tour, limited to 12 people, ensures a more personal experience
- Includes entrance to the Secret Lagoon and lunch at Fridheimar Tomato Greenhouse
- Get insights into each place visited, and local tips, from your guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Weather appropriate clothing. Rainproof clothing recommended.
- Please inform us of where you are staying so we can let you know of the nearest designated pickup point is to meet you for pickup. Restrictions on buses in downtown area mean that we cant pickup from all hotels.
- Pickup starts at 08:30am from your designated bus stop
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for guests with mobility issues. It can be harder to get in and out of our buses, with some higher steps.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hidden Iceland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms