- Full-day express tour of the Golden Circle from Reykjavik
- Ideal for those with limited time in Iceland
- Travel between each attraction in a coach equipped with Wi-Fi and heating
- Watch the Geysir Geyser erupt dramatically
- Marvel at the power of Gulfloss Waterfall
- Explore the striking landscapes of Thingvellir National Park
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
What To Expect
First, stop at Thingvellir National Park—a UNESCO-listed site home to the tectonic plates of both Eurasia and Europe. Capture photographs of the magnificent landscapes, feast your eyes on Iceland’s biggest lake, and then proceed to the geyser hot springs to observe a spectacular natural performance.
The Geysir Geyser shoots out steaming water propelled by the earth’s molten core, and provides a spectacle that demands attention. Here, you have the option to purchase food and drinks from numerous shops. Spend a while watching the eruptions before heading to the Gullfoss Waterfall, to listen to the thunderous roar of the water and see the glacial lake.
Your day concludes with drop-off at your Reykjavik hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress according to weather: In Iceland it is always wise to dress in warm, waterproof clothes. Weather changes can be sudden so expect the unexpected. Bring a waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves. Good outdoor shoes are recommended
- It is recommended that you bring your own headphones for the on board audio guide simply because they will fit you best. It is also great for the environment. If you don’t have your headphones or forgot to bring them, earphones are available to purchase on board (own expense)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 64 travelers
- OPERATED BY Reykjavik Sightseeing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms