- Follow the Golden Circle route to Gulfoss waterfall and Thingvellir National Park
- Reach the far-flung sites with ease, with plenty of time to explore
- Uninterrupted views over the countryside scenery from your bus
Departure & Return
The meeting point is at BSI Bus Terminal. Please be ready at the BSI Bus Terminal at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Reykjavik Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Can highly recommend this day, there was plenty of snow, but walking was easy." See review