Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour to Thórsmörk valley from Reykjavik
- Discover the natural wonders of the gorgeous valley and other sights en route
- Admire the Seljalandsfoss waterfall
- Stop to see the outlet glacier of Gígjökull
- Explore trails in the valley of Thorsmork, situated between the Tindfjallajökull and Eyjafjallajökull glaciers
- Enjoy a fun ride in a sturdy 4WD vehicle that crosses rivers and bumpy terrain with ease
- Learn about the region from the informative guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code: hiking shoes recommended, warm clothing in general
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Activity Iceland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms