- Day trip to Vatnajökull National Park from Reykjavik
- Experience the beauty of one of Iceland’s largest glaciers
- Visit Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon, a majestic site with picturesque views
- Hear stories and facts about the region's unique characteristics
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Start your day in the morning with pickup from your hotel in Reykjavík, continuing by comfortable coach through the incredible landscape of southern Iceland toward Vatnajökull National Park. On your way, stop to see Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss waterfalls.
Next up is lunch (own expense) in the town of Vik before moving on to Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon.
Proceed next to Jökulsárlón Lagoon, one of the country’s top attractions. See the giant icebergs that have recently broken free of the glacier Breiðamerkurjökull, situated just behind the lagoon.
Afterward, head back to Reykjavík, arriving at your hotel in the evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Items recommended to bring: warm outdoor clothing, waterproof jacket and pants, head wear, gloves, packed lunch and good shoes
- This is a small group experience with a maximum of 20 participants
- Pick up is offered from authorized Reykjavik pick up points
- Please note that during winter season (16th October - 14th May) we will skip Skógafoss waterfall & Skaftafell National Park due to the limited daylight.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arctic Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This trip lasts all day, and you will see so much!" See review