- Small group guarantee, ensuring a more personalized experience
- Explore a typical Icelandic lava tube cave
- Spend a day at the UNESCO-listed Thingvellir National Park
- Snorkel between the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates
- Reykjavik pick up and return transfer
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Then, enjoy a break for lunch (own expense) before heading to the UNESCO-listed Thingvellir National Park.
At the Silfra fissure, slip on your snorkeling gear and explore the underground pool. Drift between the tectonic plates that separate North America and Eurasia, and check out the most scenic areas of the pool with your guide.
After a day of exploring, conclude with drop-off back at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This tour is a small group experience tour limited to 12 participants per guide
- Minimum age is 12 years old
- It is recommended to bring warm outdoor clothing, packed lunch, thermal underwear, a change of clothing, towel, gloves, hat and good hiking shoes
- Please note that the order of the itinerary can be altered by the operator if deemed necessary.
- Wear glasses?: Since you'll be wearing snorkeling goggles to see underwater there can be nothing in the way of the seal therefore you cannot wear glasses underneath the goggles.In this case, contact lenses or your own prescription goggles are recommended.
- Requirements: Must be 12 years or older. Guardian´s approval needed for minors under 18. Weight limit: 45-120kg. Height limit: 150cm – 200cm. Must be able to swim.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arctic Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by SuperSaver: Small Group Silfra Snorkeling and Lava Caving Adventure .