7 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the highlights of the Circle of Iceland on this comprehensive Ring Road Tour. You’ll save hours shortlisting top things to do in Iceland, by having an action-packed itinerary organized for you instead. Enjoy the convenience of having accommodation, breakfast, transfers, and multiple activities included. You’ll see a lot in a week, and highlights include Skogafoss Waterfall, Lake Myvatn, a Whale Watching Tour, Godafoss Waterfall, and the Green Lagoon.
- Explore many Ring Road highlights in 7 days, such as Thingvellir
- No need to book somewhere to stay—accommodation is included
- A small-group tour ensures the trip won’t be overcrowded
- Lots of activities included, such as Whale Watching and a Glacier Hike
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up & drop off in Reykjavik
7 days minibus tour around Iceland with maximum 19 passengers in the bus
Accommodation with Breakfast for 6 nights in Hotel in double rooms with private bathrooms
Onboard Wi-Fi and USB chargers
Whale watching boat tour
Entrance to the Green Lagoon natural baths
Blue Ice Cave visit with all safety gear provided (November-March)
Glacier hike with all safety gear provided (April-October)
Amphibian Boat Tour at Jökulsárlón (May-October)
Entry to Vidgelmir Lava Cave
Lunch and Dinner – we make scheduled stops so that guests can buy lunch and dinner during the tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Reykjavik Skarfabakki cruise port
- Reykjavik Midbakki cruise port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Warm and water/windproof clothes
- Good hiking shoes (if you do not have hiking shoes then we offer these for rent)
- This tour typically finishes in Reykjavik on Day 7 around 05:00pm
- IMPORTANT: It can happen that some activities are cancelled because of weather and/or safety reasons. Then we will find other activities when possible, and refund if there is a price difference.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nicetravel ehf
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 7 Day Guided Ring Road Tour - Explore the Circle of Iceland?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 7 Day Guided Ring Road Tour - Explore the Circle of Iceland?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 7 Day Guided Ring Road Tour - Explore the Circle of Iceland?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
7 Day Guided Ring Road Tour - Explore the Circle of Iceland
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingReykjavikMulti-day Tours - VikMulti-day Tours - SkaftafellMulti-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Videy IslandVatnajokull National ParkHveragerdiHarpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre)Faxaflói BayEyjafjallajökull VolcanoReykjanes PeninsulaNational Gallery of IcelandThrihnukagigur VolcanoThe Pearl (Perlan)SeljalandsfossReykjavík Art Museum HafnarhúsLaugardalurThor's Woods (Thórsmörk)Saga MuseumLandmannalaugarFimmvörðuháls VolcanoHofdi HouseImagine Peace TowerNational Museum of Iceland