5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
4 nights accommodation in 3* hotel with breakfast and private bathroom
Pick-up & drop-off in Reykjavik
Lunch & dinner (stops at grocery store/restaurants can be arranged). Packed lunch is encouraged.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from all accommodations in Reykjavik.
- Skarfabakki Cruise Terminal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marina Travel
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5 Day Photography Workshop - South Iceland and Snæfellsnes Peninsula?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 5 Day Photography Workshop - South Iceland and Snæfellsnes Peninsula?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5 Day Photography Workshop - South Iceland and Snæfellsnes Peninsula?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
5 Day Photography Workshop - South Iceland and Snæfellsnes Peninsula
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursArt Classes Cruises, Sailing & Water ToursClasses & WorkshopsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingReykjavikShore Excursions - VikPorts of Call Tours - VikArt Classes - VikShore Excursions - SkaftafellPorts of Call Tours - SkaftafellArt Classes - SkaftafellShore Excursions - South IcelandPorts of Call Tours - South IcelandArt Classes - South IcelandCategory
Thrihnukagigur Volcano Tours & TicketsLaugardalur Tours & TicketsReykjanes Peninsula Tours & TicketsSeljalandsfoss Tours & TicketsWhales of Iceland Tours & TicketsFimmvörðuháls Volcano Tours & TicketsSun Voyager (Solfar) Tours & TicketsAurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center) Tours & TicketsReykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal River Tours & TicketsEyjafjallajökull Volcano Tours & TicketsSkaftafell National Park Tours & TicketsSkógafoss Tours & TicketsThe Pearl (Perlan) Tours & TicketsHarpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre) Tours & TicketsHallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja) Tours & TicketsSnaefellsjokull National Park Tours & TicketsHveragerdi Tours & TicketsVatnajokull National Park Tours & TicketsLandmannalaugar Tours & TicketsStrokkur Tours & Tickets