5 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Most guided tours in Iceland spend just a day or two visiting the south or west coast. This 5-day adventure from Reykjavik promises a deeper, less rushed experience of both regions. Take your time to fully experience the highlights of the Golden Circle, otherworldly landscapes of Snaefellsnes, and magical glaciers, volcanoes, and waterfalls without the hassle of driving or booking accommodation.
- Small-group tour ensures a more personal experience
- Slow down and take five days to fully explore the landscapes
- Includes four nights' accommodation with breakfast: No need to book your own
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Reykjavik hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Reykjavik pickup and drop-off
A guided glacier hiking and ice cave adventure
The popular Golden Circle sightseeing
Accommodation for 4 nights
Free wi-fi on board
Small group experience
Food and drinks, other than breakfast
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please note that we only serve the pick-up locations specified in our pick-up list below. Due to traffic restrictions, we are not allowed to pick up from hotels in the city center nor from private Air BnBs. If your pick-up location is not on our pick-up list then we kindly ask you to find the closest pick-up point to your accommodation from our list:
22 Hill Hótel – Brautarholt 22-24.
Arctic Comfort Hótel – Síðumúli 19.
BSÍ Bus Terminal – Vatnsmýrarvegi 10.
Bus Hostel Reykjavík – Skógarhlíð 10.
Bus pick up/drop off nr.1 – City Hall, Vonarstræti
Bus pick up/drop off nr.2 – Tjörnin (The Pond)
Bus pick up/drop off nr.3 – Lækjargata (outside Hard Rock Café)
Bus pick up/drop off nr.4 – Miðbakki
Bus pick up/drop off nr.5 – Harpa Music Hall
Bus pick up/drop off nr.6 – Safnahúsið (The Culture House)
Bus pick up/drop off nr.8 – Hallgrímskirkja Church
Bus pick up/drop off nr.9 – Snorrabraut
Bus pick up/drop off nr.10 – Hlemmur on Laugavegur
Bus pick up/drop off nr.12 – Höfðatorg
Bus pick up/drop off nr.13 - Rauðarárstígur
Bus pick up/drop off nr.14 – Skúlagata
Oddsson Hotel - Grensásvegur 16a.
Cabin Hótel – Borgartún 32.
Capital Inn – Suðurhlíð 35d.
Eyja Guldsmen Hotel – Brautarholt 10.
Grand Hótel Reykjavík – Sigtún 38.
Grayline – Main bus terminal - Klettagarðar 4.
Hilton Reykjavík Nordica – Suðurlandsbraut 2.
Hótel Ísland – Ármúla 9.
Hotel Ørkin – Brautarholti 29.
Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura – við Hlíðarfót, Nauthólsvegur 52.
Kex Hostel – Skúlagata 28.
Klettur Hótel – Mjölnisholt 12-14.
N1 Gas Station – Ártúnshöfði
Radisson Blu Hótel Saga – við Hagatorg.
Reykjavík City Hostel – Sundlaugavegur 34.
Reykjavík Lights Hotel – Suðurlandsbraut 12.
Skarfabakki – Cruise Ship, Reykjavik Harbor, 105 Reykjavik
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Please note that the order of the itinerary might change due to conditions in the areas
- The success of the Northern Lights is very weather dependent
- Ice caves are an ever-changing natural phenomena, the choice of which ice cave visited is made with your safety in mind
- What to bring: Warm outdoor clothing, a waterproof jacket and pants, headgear and gloves
- Good hiking shoes are recommended
- This is a small group tour ensuring a more personal experience
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please note that if you are a solo traveler and would like to have your own room then please contact the operator directly after the booking is confirmed. Otherwise you will be paired up in a shared twin room with another person of the same gender.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arctic Adventures
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during 5-Day West Iceland, Ice Cave and Northern Lights Adventure from Reykjavik?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5-Day West Iceland, Ice Cave and Northern Lights Adventure from Reykjavik?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5-Day West Iceland, Ice Cave and Northern Lights Adventure from Reykjavik?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
5-Day West Iceland, Ice Cave and Northern Lights Adventure from Reykjavik
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingReykjavikBus Tours - VikNature and Wildlife - VikMulti-day Tours - VikBus Tours - SkaftafellNature and Wildlife - SkaftafellMulti-day Tours - SkaftafellBus Tours - South IcelandNature and Wildlife - South IcelandMulti-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Thingvellir National ParkHarpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre)Secret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin)Silfra FissureLaugardalurVolcano HouseReykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal RiverReykjavík Art Museum HafnarhúsEyjafjallajökull VolcanoBessastadirReykjanes PeninsulaThor's Woods (Thórsmörk)LangjökullViking WorldHveragerdiHofdi HouseWhales of IcelandSkogar MuseumVidey IslandSkógafoss