3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and Drop-off
Small group guaranteed
Admission to the Secret Lagoon
Lunch and Dinner
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up takes place between 8:30 and 9:00, please be ready at your pick-up location at 8:30
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Holiday Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Day Golden Circle South Coast and Glacier Lagoon Adventure?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day Golden Circle South Coast and Glacier Lagoon Adventure?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Day Golden Circle South Coast and Glacier Lagoon Adventure?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day Golden Circle South Coast and Glacier Lagoon Adventure?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day Golden Circle South Coast and Glacier Lagoon Adventure
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingReykjavikBus Tours - VikNature and Wildlife - VikMulti-day Tours - VikBus Tours - SkaftafellNature and Wildlife - SkaftafellMulti-day Tours - SkaftafellBus Tours - South IcelandNature and Wildlife - South IcelandMulti-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Hallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja)The Pearl (Perlan)Skaftafell National ParkFaxaflói BayThingvellir National ParkSkógafossNational Museum of IcelandSun Voyager (Solfar)Imagine Peace TowerHafnarfjordurMt. EsjaAurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center)Reykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal RiverFimmvörðuháls VolcanoSilfra FissureViking WorldStrokkurSnaefellsjokull National ParkLangjökullVolcano House