3 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Make the most of your time in Iceland by combining three of the most popular destinations into one action-packed tour. Enjoy multiple photo ops along the Golden Circle, stopping at Gullfoss, Thingvellir, Geysir, and more. Then, continue along the South Coast, stopping to admire Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss waterfalls, hike along the Vatnajökull glacier, and visit Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon.
- Guided hike along the Vatnajökull glacier with spectacular views
- Optional activities including Silfra snorkeling and Katla Ice Cave
- Hassle-free tour: hotel pickup, accommodation, and breakfast included
- Private tour means you have the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation for 2 nights
Wi-Fi and Icelandic music on board
Glacier Hike incl. Safety Equipment
Lunch and Dinner
Jökulsárlon Boat Ride, to add this contact the tour operator
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup starts at 8:00 but can take up to 30 minutes to arrive. We offer pickup from most hotels and bus stops in Reykjavik downtown area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Troll Expeditions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Day South Coast, Golden Circle and Jokulsarlon glacier lagoon?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Day South Coast, Golden Circle and Jokulsarlon glacier lagoon?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
3 Day South Coast, Golden Circle and Jokulsarlon glacier lagoon
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingReykjavikBus Tours - VikCity Tours - VikNature and Wildlife - VikMulti-day Tours - VikHistorical Tours - VikBus Tours - SkaftafellCity Tours - SkaftafellNature and Wildlife - SkaftafellMulti-day Tours - SkaftafellHistorical Tours - SkaftafellBus Tours - South IcelandCity Tours - South IcelandNature and Wildlife - South IcelandMulti-day Tours - South IcelandHistorical Tours - South IcelandCategory
Silfra Fissure Tours & TicketsFimmvörðuháls Volcano Tours & TicketsSaga Museum Tours & TicketsSkaftafell National Park Tours & TicketsNational Gallery of Iceland Tours & TicketsLaugardalur Tours & TicketsVidey Island Tours & TicketsReykjavík Art Museum Hafnarhús Tours & TicketsSkogar Museum Tours & TicketsSkarfabakki Cruise Terminal Tours & TicketsThingvellir National Park Tours & TicketsImagine Peace Tower Tours & TicketsHveragerdi Tours & TicketsEyjafjallajökull Volcano Tours & TicketsBessastadir Tours & TicketsReykjanes Peninsula Tours & TicketsMt. Esja Tours & TicketsAurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center) Tours & TicketsVolcano House Tours & TicketsViking World Tours & Tickets