- 2-hour ATV tour from Reykjavik
- Get great views of the Hengill geothermal area, Reykjavik and Faxaflói Bay
- Cross rivers, ascend Mt Hafrafell and Mt Úlfarsfell, and stop by a local farm
- Receive expert instruction and all equipment from the experienced guide
- Suitable for all licensed drivers, no prior ATV experience required
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
All the way up the little hill and then right to door number 6 on the yellow house.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY ATV Reykjavik
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Don't let the old farm environment scary you away, it didnt have a fancy office but the ATVs worked fine, had a dent or two, but was excellent outing and would go again." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews