- Explore Iceland’s wild south coast on an adventurous overnight tour
- Avoid the hassle of organizing accommodation and safety equipment separately
- Visit top attractions including Skógafoss waterfall and Jökulsárlón lagoon
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Reykjavik accommodation
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please note that Nicetravel offers free pickup and drop off from hotels within Reykjavik. As buses are not allowed to drive in certain areas of Reykjavik centre, your pick up may be from the nearest bus stop. After receiving your pickup information, we will notify you of your exact pick up location.
If you do not require hotel pickup, you can meet the tour at Nicetravel office in Fiskislóð 45M, 101 Reykjavik. Please notify Nicetravel directly if you intend to use this option and be there before 08:20.
Pickup takes place between 08:30 - 09:00, so please be ready from 8:30 at your pickup location and look out for a bus with red NICE Travel logos.
- Reykjavik Skarfabakki cruise port
- Reykjavik Midbakki cruise port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring:
- Warm, wind & waterproof clothes
- Good hiking shoes are necessary for the Glacier Hike. If you do not have appropriate footwear then we offer these for rent.
- Good to know:
- This tour typically returns to Reykjavik on Day 2 around 09:30pm
- Only small carry on luggage such as backpacks are possible.
- Please check with your hotel if they can store your luggage during the tour
- if you are staying again at the same hotel after the tour.
- Otherwise you can use luggage lockers that are located in the center Reykjavík.
- Here is a link to their website where you can find all details. http://www.luggagelockers.is/
- We can also offer you to store your luggage for free at NiceTravel office, located in Fiskislóð 45, Space M.
- To avoid any delays on departure luggage must be in storage before pick up time.
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nicetravel ehf
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 2 Day Tour to Jokulsarlon with Glacier Hike - Boat Tour - South Coast Waterfalls.