- Snorkeling equipment is included
- Leave the old underwater camera at home as you’ll receive pro photos
- Experience the beauty beneath the surface of Rarotonga’s sea
- You’re guaranteed to see turtles
Departure & Return
You will be sent detailed instruction of where to meet on booking. If you do need transport we can help organise this for you no problem.
|Monday - Friday:||06:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Charlotte Piho Photography Experiences - Cook islands
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "What an amazing tour and not to be missed on your next trip to Rarotonga." See review