- Don't stress about logistics: your guide takes care of dinner bills and your transport
- Satisfy your senses: hear, smell, taste, and see different aspects of Cook Island culture
- Call on local expertise: each course is at a local home for an authentic experience
- Enjoy a glimpse into the everyday lives of Rarotongan families
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your accommodation on the main road of Rarotonga
Dates: Monday and Thursday
Return point: Your accommodation on the main road of Rarotonga
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cook Islands Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Progressive Dinner Tour with the Locals in Rarotonga.