3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn to surf in Costa Rica with a small-group lesson near Manuel Antonio. Whether it's your first time on a board or you want to improve your skills, a low student-to-instructor ratio allows plenty of personalized attention so you’ll be confidently paddling and standing up in no time. When you need a rest from the waves, relax with provided beach chairs and umbrellas while snacking on fresh fruit and coconut water.
- Learn essentials of surfing safety, technique, and etiquette on a Quepos beach
- Small-group instruction offers individualized attention for all levels and ages
- Snacks, drinks, and shaded beach chairs help you rest up between surf sessions
- Includes convenient hotel pickup and drop-off from Quepos or Manuel Antonio
Saved to wishlist!
Tropical fruit, water or coconut water
bilingual (English and Spanish) surfing instructor
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You must contact at least 12 hours before your product date to confirm if you will need any special requirements or meeting place (hotel, house, hostel etc) for the pick up and pick up time ..Use the contact details on your confirmation/voucher
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
11/1/2019 - 10/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
11/1/2021 - 11/5/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 03:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please you must contact as son as you can after you book this product to arrange the pickup time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dantes Water Sports
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Surf Lessons Manuel Antonio Beach?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Surf Lessons Manuel Antonio Beach?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Surf Lessons Manuel Antonio Beach?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Surf Lessons Manuel Antonio Beach?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Surf Lessons Manuel Antonio Beach
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sports Lessons SurfingSurfing Lessons Water SportsClasses & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesQueposSports Lessons - Central PacificSurfing - Central PacificSurfing Lessons - Central PacificSports Lessons - JacoSurfing - JacoSurfing Lessons - JacoSports Lessons - San JoseSurfing - San JoseSurfing Lessons - San JoseCategory