- Look for wildlife and hear insightful commentary from the guide
- Includes breakfast, lunch, and snacks
- Professional photos of your tour available for purchase
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided
Departure & Return
Our office is located Km 2 on the road to Manuel Antonio coming from Quepos
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 6 years
- What to Bring: swimsuit, quick dry clothing that is comfortable to wear with a harness, sunscreen, bug spray, water shoes, tennis shoes or sandals with ankle straps. No flip flops. Shoes with good traction are recommended.
- Vegetarian option, and gluten free option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 16 people per booking
- Largest harness fits a size 42" waist
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigos del Rio
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "May want to bring a change of clothes for the ride back." See review