- Stop at a winery restaurant for a complimentary lunch platter
- Drive in luxury: get around scenic Otago in a comfy modern minivan
- Taste wine like a pro: learn the ropes from your guide and cellar door staff
- Don’t cancel your dinner plans: get back to Queenstown by early evening
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 3 guests booked to operate the tour
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Small-group tour (maximum of 11 guests per tour)
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Exclusively for adults (18 and over)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alpine Wine Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas