- Magnificent views over the Shotover River Canyon
- Relax and unwind in a Japanese-style ‘onsen’ or hot tub
- Enjoy drinks and snacks as you soak in the steamy waters
- Private hot tub experience for up to four people
Departure & Return
We recommend you arrive 15min prior to your booking. Please note that we are set below the level of the road and there are a number of steps to reach us. We do have a track leading down, and while not steep is it is long.
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Evening sessions are restricted to 12 yrs +
- Most travelers can participate
- Young children can easily become overheated and dehydrated so for health and safety reasons, we do not allow children under 5 years to enter the pool rooms at any time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Onsen Hot Pools Retreat & Day Spa
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms