Departure & Return
Please check-in at least 20 minutes prior to your trip departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Water confidence is essential
- Rafting while pregnant is prohibited
- Rafting with any heart condition is prohibited
- Minimum weight 40kg
- Maximum weight 120kg
- Minimum age is 13 years. Children aged between 13 and 15 years must be accompanied by a guardian
- All travelers between the age of 16 and 17 years require a waiver to be signed by a guardian if they are unaccompanied
- You must bring a swimsuit and towel
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY RealNZ
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands