Explore our promoted experiences
- Shared arrival transfer from the Queenstown airport to hotels
- Stress-free way start to your Queenstown vacation
- Maximum 11 passengers on board
- Operated by a fleet of modern, comfortable vans
Departure & Return
What To Expect
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your Queenstown accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 2 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Extra items - $5.00 inclusive of GST per item, these charges may change without notice. Outsized luggage items larger than a maximum combined dimension (length and width and height) of 158cm and all bikes, surfboards, skis, snowboards, large boxes or non-suitcase type items - $5.00 inclusive of GST per item.
- All vehicles have seatbelts and it is recommend that you bring your child's car seat with you when you travel.
- Important: Transfers are to & from the Queenstown City Centre only
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourism Transport Limited (Super Shuttle NZ)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.