Explore our promoted experiences
- Morning or afternoon picnics are provided
- Visit multiple film locations around Queenstown and Glenorchy
- Learn about the landscape and its place in movie history from your guide
- Transfers from central Queenstown are provided
Departure & Return
Please wait outside the The Station Information Centre on the CAMP Street. please wait on the wooden benches and look out for your vehicle, they are white Toyota vans with Pure Glenorchy on the side.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pure Glenorchy Scenic Lord of the Rings Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "You even get to play dress up as characters from LOTR, which is so much fun." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews