Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel Pick Up Points & Times:
Please be ready, waiting in your hotel lobby or at the pick up point at least 10 minutes prior to your pick up time listed below. If your hotel is not listed below, please contact us in advance, to arrange to pick you up from your closest point listed below.
15 minutes before tour start time: Kamana Lakehouse, Heritage Hotel, Mercure Hotel
10 minutes before tour start time: Crowne Plaza, Hotel St Moritz, Rydges Lakeland Resort
5 minutes before tour start time: Novotel Queenstown Lakeside, Base Backpackers, YHA Central, Nomads Backpackers, Sofitel Queenstown, Queenstown Central (The Station Information Centre)
At tour start time: Scenic Hotel, Copthorne Hotel, Heartland Hotel, Millennium Hotel, Rees Hotel
15-20 minutes after tour start time: Frankton Bus Station (near Queenstown airport), Wyndham Gardens
20-30 minutes after tour start time: Hilton Hotel & Resort
2 hr 30 minutes after tour start time: Te Anau Central Pick Up Point (95 Te Anau Terrace, Te Anau)
- The Station - Home of Adventure in Queenstown, Corner of Shotover & Camp Streets, 25 Shotover Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children aged 7 years old and below are required to travel in a child safety car seat. If you don't have a car seat one can be rented from us (with 24 hours’ notice).
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Return scenic flight may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this situation your return transport will be via mini bus and you will receive a partial refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cheeky Kiwi Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Premium Milford Sound Bus - Cruise - Fly Tour with Picnic Lunch from Queenstown.