6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit two spectacular natural wonders—Mount Cook, New Zealand’s highest mountain, and the UNESCO-listed Milford Sound—in one day from Queenstown. Maximize your time with a thrilling flight through the Southern Alps, a glacier landing in the shadows of Mount Cook, and an onward flight along the West Coast to Milford Sound. Upgrade to include a scenic cruise around Milford Sound and look out for wildlife such as seals, penguins, and dolphins.
- Stunning aerial views of Mount Cook and Milford Sound
- Touch down on a glacier in the Southern Alps
- Optional wildlife-watching cruise around Milford Sound
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and round-trip transport from Queenstown
Saved to wishlist!
Full pre-flight briefing with Air Milford pilot
Live pilot commentary on board
Landing on Glacier
Scenic flight of Milford Sound
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointQueenstown, Queenstown, Otago Region, South Island
Traveler pickup is offered
We provide our complimentary pick-up/drop-off service from all centrally located Queenstown
accommodation, please update us with your details. If your accommodation is not centrally located, please let us know and we will send through parking directions.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Do not forget to bring a jacket and your camera
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Infant rates apply for 0 - 1years of age, when the infant is sat on a parents lap, with an infant lap belt
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Air Milford
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Mount Cook and Southern Alps Discovery with Optional Milford Sound Cruise
8 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursHelicopter ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingQueenstownAir Tours - South IslandHelicopter Tours - South IslandNature and Wildlife - South IslandHalf-day Tours - South IslandAir Tours - WanakaHelicopter Tours - WanakaNature and Wildlife - WanakaHalf-day Tours - WanakaAir Tours - AkaroaHelicopter Tours - AkaroaNature and Wildlife - AkaroaHalf-day Tours - AkaroaCategory
Jack’s Point Golf Course Tours & TicketsQueenstown Arts and Crafts Market Tours & TicketsKiwi Birdlife Park Tours & TicketsNevis Swing Tours & TicketsSkippers Canyon Tours & TicketsCoronet Peak Tours & TicketsKawarau Suspension Bridge Tours & TicketsUnderwater Observatory Tours & TicketsQueenstown Hill Tours & TicketsOdyssey Sensory Maze Queenstown Tours & TicketsHollyford Track Tours & Tickets