Explore our promoted experiences
- See remote parts of the South Island from the air
- Guaranteed window seat on a fixed-wing, small plane
- Cruise to the outlet on the Tasman Sea
- Small group ensures personal service
Departure & Return
Pick-ups: Can be arranged from central Queenstown accommodation starting 60 minutes prior to departure. Self Drive: We, unfortunately, do not have our own parking. It is $25 per day paid to park within the airport grounds. Address - Sir Henry Wigley Dr, Frankton, Queenstown 9300
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people are required to confirm a flight
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Glenorchy Air Services and Tourist Co. Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms