- Reach remote Milford Sound with ease from Queenstown
- Admire sweeping countryside views from the comfort of your coach
- Cruise onto Milford Sound with a picnic lunch included
- Hassle-free round-trip travel from central Queenstown
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 20 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise of your country of origin at the time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Sunscreen and insect repellent advisable
- PLEASE NOTE: Infants (0-3) are charged a rate of $50, an appropriate child restraint must be provided by the caregiver (adult) in order for an infant or small child to travel on the coach. This is in accordance with New Zealand Law.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Southern Discoveries
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "There may be cheaper options out there to go to milford sound but this was worth every extra dollar!" See review