Explore our promoted experiences
- Round-trip helicopter tour and Milford Sound cruise from Queenstown
- Glacier landing in Fiordland National Park
- Headsets to hear the pilot clearly
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Slip on your audio headset to hear the pilot's commentary as you take off for Milford Sound. Upon landing at the famous fiord, embark on a scenic cruise that takes you past Milford's sheer cliffs and gushing waterfalls. Search the waters for dolphins, seals, and penguins.
Then re-board the helicopter for an aerial tour, soaring above ice falls to touch down on Mt. Tutoko, a glacier in the heart of Fiordland National Park. (Glacier landings are subject to weather conditions and flight paths, which may change at the pilot’s discretion.)
On arrival back in Queenstown, a courtesy shuttle transfers you back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat (0-3 years old sit on adults lap)
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers must supply accurate weights upon booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Glacier Southern Lakes Helicopters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.