- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Departure & Return
ACCOMMODATION PICK UP ARE ONLY AVAILABLE WITH OUR MORNING TOURS, at the end of the tour drop off is at our shop location of Duke Street in Queenstown. Afternoon tour clients must check in at our meeting point at 9 Duke Street, Queenstown.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Advisable to wear appropriate sports shoes
- Advisable to wear appropriate active wear
- Approximate biking time is 2 hours
- As you bike, your driver will move the support vehicle along the trail to support points
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Electric-bike Upgrades available by prior request directly with operator
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Around The Basin Bike Queenstown
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "There are a few ups and downs but nothing most riders can't handle." See review