Explore our promoted experiences
- Central Otago wine region tour from Queenstown
- Sample delicious New Zealand wines at several wineries
- Small group ensures a personalized experience
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Travel through the South Island wine region, one of the world's premier cool-climate wine regions. High-quality varietals thrive here, including pinot noir, chardonnay, pinot gris, and riesling.
Enjoy your first tasting inside the wine cave at Gibbston Valley Winery. From there, stop at another Gibbston winery for tastings, then go to a third vineyard for a gourmet lunch paired with wine.
In the afternoon, see heritage buildings in Old Cromwell and hear more about New Zealand's largest gold rush, which took place during the 1860s in Central Otago. Then head to a winery in the Cromwell or Bannockburn wine region for your last wine tasting of the day where the wine is paired with locally made cheeses.
Your tour ends with hotel drop-off in Queenstown.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Age: Minimum 6
- Child seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people is required for the tour to run
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- As of October 2019 this tour will be 6 hours (9:30-3:30pm) with all the same inclusions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Appellation Wine Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands