- Full-day small-group tour to Milford Sound with sightseeing cruise, from Queenstown
- Snap photos and take optional walks during scenic stops along the route
- Enjoy a delicious picnic lunch on board the boat
- A small group ensures a personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please bring walking shoes, warm clothes and rain jacket
- Please be aware that this is a full day excursion (up to 13 hours) due to road distances.
- Minimum numbers of 6 apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A picnic lunch is included and you have a choice between chicken, beef and vegetarian and you have until 6pm the day prior to confirm your choice. The default lunch selection is chicken.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Altitude Tours Milford Sound Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "While a long day this is an iconic New Zealand outing that should not be missed, pack a snack for the way home," See review
- "Don't let dietary restrictions stop you from considering this tour.All in all, after taking this tour with Rob as our guide I wouldn't even imagine recommending any other tour to anyone visiting the area and wanting to see Milford." See review
- "Milford Sound is a must-see, but be prepared for 80% of your day to be consumed by driving." See review