- Visit Doubtful Sound and Fjordland National Park
- Full-day tour by plane, boat, and coach
- See a UNESCO-listed landscape
- Enjoy a picnic lunch on Doubtful Sound
- Two 35-minute sightseeing flights
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Queenstown
Departure & Return
Please provide us with your accommodation details and we will advise accordingly.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Upon arrival at Doubtful Sound, board a boat for a 3-hour wilderness cruise through the stunning fjord, and watch for the fur seals and penguins that can often be spotted on the fjord’s many islets. You'll see waterfalls streaming from high cliffs, and a crowd-free, untouched landscape that's been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Centre. A picnic lunch, tea, and coffee will be served aboard the cruise.
When you return to shore, begin the return trip to Queenstown by coach, boat, and airplane. The landscape of Fjordland National Park changes with the passing light, so you’ll see Wilmot Pass and Lake Manapouri transformed as you travel through the afternoon. After touching back down at the Queenstown airport, meet a driver for drop-off at your hotel, where this 9-hour tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Do not forget to bring a jacket and your camera
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Infant rates apply for 0 - 1years of age, when the infant is sat on a parents lap, with an infant lap belt
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Air Milford
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands