- Spectacular aerial views of the lakes, fjords, and mountains
- Round-trip flights from Queenstown: save hours of travel time
- Three hiking trails around Milford Sound including Lady Bowen Falls
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and transfers from Queenstown
Departure & Return
Pick-ups: Can be arranged from central Queenstown accommodation starting 60 minutes prior to departure. Self Drive: We, unfortunately, do not have our own parking. It is $25 per day paid to park within the airport grounds. Address - Sir Henry Wigley Dr, Frankton, Queenstown 9300
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people are required to confirm a flight
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Glenorchy Air Services and Tourist Co. Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Milford Sound Fly | Explore | Fly ex Queenstown.