7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Costa Rica has become the world's premier destination for ecotourism. Places like La Paz Waterfall Gardens Nature Park are the reason why. Hike through rainforest and cloud forest on purpose-built trails to discover incredible biodiversity. Butterflies, monkeys, hummingbirds, reptiles - this is just the start of a long list of what you'll see. In addition to wildlife watching, learn all about coffee, from tiny seed to delicious cup.
- Roundtrip transportation from Puntarenas
- Learn about Costa Rica's rich biodiversity from a naturalist guide
- Visit a sustainable coffee plantation to learn how coffee is produced
- Gentle hiking trails and so much to see for the whole family
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation as per itinerary
Hotel pickup and drop-off (From Puntarenas)
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Port pickup and drop-off
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meet up will be at 7:30am at cruise pier or hotel lobby.
Our uniform is red color t shirt.
- Puntarenas, Costa Rica, Costanera Sur 128, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Syl Travel Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Waterfall Gardens plus Doka coffe tour (Private)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Waterfall Gardens plus Doka coffe tour (Private)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Waterfall Gardens plus Doka coffe tour (Private)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Waterfall Gardens plus Doka coffe tour (Private)
6 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursKid FriendlyDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPuntarenasShore Excursions - Central PacificBus Tours - Central PacificNature and Wildlife - Central PacificPorts of Call Tours - Central PacificFull-day Tours - Central PacificShore Excursions - MonteverdeBus Tours - MonteverdeNature and Wildlife - MonteverdePorts of Call Tours - MonteverdeFull-day Tours - MonteverdeShore Excursions - JacoBus Tours - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoPorts of Call Tours - JacoFull-day Tours - JacoCategory