12 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
With its white sand and turquoise waters, Turtle Island is the perfect day trip from San Jose. This guided tour makes it super easy to go by arranging transportation by car and boat, a fresh lunch, and fun water activities so you get the best of a day trip without any of the planning.
- Turtle Island tour from San Jose
- Ride a catamaran across the Gulf of Nicoya to reach the island
- Relax, swim, and sunbathe when you arrive
- All transportation and lunch included
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation from Hotels in San José
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Aditional Activities in The Island
Departure & Return
Puntarenas Province, Punta Arenas, Costa Rica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destination Services
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tortuga Island Cruises From San José?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tortuga Island Cruises From San José?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tortuga Island Cruises From San José?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tortuga Island Cruises From San José?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "They give you 5 hours stay on the beach and any activity is extra." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Tortuga Island Cruises From San José
12 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesFull-day ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportPuntarenasBus Tours - Central PacificAudio Guides - Central PacificFull-day Tours - Central PacificBus Tours - MonteverdeAudio Guides - MonteverdeFull-day Tours - MonteverdeBus Tours - JacoAudio Guides - JacoFull-day Tours - JacoCategory