- Complete combo tour at Sky Adventures Monteverde
- Do all three of the adventure park's top activities in one day
- Explore Costa Rica's biodiverse cloud forest at different speeds and levels
- Trek on forest trails and suspended bridges on the Sky Walk
- Observe native flora and fauna as you glide to a lookout point on the Sky Tram gondola ride
- Fly through the treetops on a high-speed Sky Trek zipline course
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off from Monteverde or Santa Elena
Departure & Return
°Customer can arrive at the park by themselves. ° We have parking available for the customers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- What to bring: comfortable clothes and shoes
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destination Services
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms