6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Caldera Puntarenas, W7RC+8H3, Caldera, Provincia de Puntarenas, Espíritu Santo, Costa Rica
- Muelle De Puntarenas, X6J2+HJF, Barrio La Angostura, Puntarenas Province, Punta Arenas, Costa Rica
- Muelle de Cruceros, Paseo de los Turistas, Puntarenas, Av. 4, Provincia de Puntarenas, Costa Rica
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY GioTours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rainforest Canopy Adventure Pacific?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rainforest Canopy Adventure Pacific?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rainforest Canopy Adventure Pacific?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rainforest Canopy Adventure Pacific?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Rainforest Canopy Adventure Pacific
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsExtremePorts of Call ToursZipliningWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuntarenasShore Excursions - Central PacificExtreme - Central PacificPorts of Call Tours - Central PacificZiplining - Central PacificShore Excursions - MonteverdeExtreme - MonteverdePorts of Call Tours - MonteverdeZiplining - MonteverdeShore Excursions - JacoExtreme - JacoPorts of Call Tours - JacoZiplining - JacoCategory