5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Port Pick Up & Drop Off
Certified Tour Guide
Entrance Fee to a Textile Museum
Personal Biosecurity Kit
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up Passengers at the cruise ports of Puerto Quetzal or Marina Pez Vela
- Puerto Quetzal Cruise Port, Unnamed Road, Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala
- Marina Pez Vela, 9 Calle 1-22, Escuintla, Guatemala
8/13/2019 - 12/16/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TTC Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Traditional Mayan Textiles: Shore Excursion From Puerto Quetzal + Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Traditional Mayan Textiles: Shore Excursion From Puerto Quetzal + Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Traditional Mayan Textiles: Shore Excursion From Puerto Quetzal + Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Traditional Mayan Textiles: Shore Excursion From Puerto Quetzal + Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Traditional Mayan Textiles: Shore Excursion From Puerto Quetzal + Lunch
5 to 6 hours
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPuerto QuetzalShore Excursions - Pacific HighlandsBus Tours - Pacific HighlandsPorts of Call Tours - Pacific HighlandsHistorical Tours - Pacific HighlandsHalf-day Tours - Pacific HighlandsShore Excursions - AntiguaBus Tours - AntiguaPorts of Call Tours - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaHalf-day Tours - AntiguaShore Excursions - Guatemala CityBus Tours - Guatemala CityPorts of Call Tours - Guatemala CityHistorical Tours - Guatemala CityHalf-day Tours - Guatemala CityCategory