6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Make the most of your time on dry land with a private tour of Antigua. Your excursion to the UNESCO-listed city includes a guided tour of the central plaza, along with a visits to a jade factory and the Santo Domingo Monastery. Beginning and ending at the Puerto Quetzal cruise terminal, comfortable round-trip transportation ensures that you return to your ship in time for departure.
- Get the personalized experience of a private tour
- Maximize your limited time in Guatemala
- Enjoy pickup and drop-off from the cruise terminal
- Explore a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
9 Calle 1-22, Escuintla, Guatemala
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 04 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GT Negocios y Viajes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shore Excursion Antigua Guatemala from Puerto Quetzal?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Shore Excursion Antigua Guatemala from Puerto Quetzal?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Shore Excursion Antigua Guatemala from Puerto Quetzal?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shore Excursion Antigua Guatemala from Puerto Quetzal?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPuerto QuetzalShore Excursions - Pacific HighlandsBus Tours - Pacific HighlandsCity Tours - Pacific HighlandsWalking Tours - Pacific HighlandsPorts of Call Tours - Pacific HighlandsHalf-day Tours - Pacific HighlandsShore Excursions - AntiguaBus Tours - AntiguaCity Tours - AntiguaWalking Tours - AntiguaPorts of Call Tours - AntiguaHalf-day Tours - AntiguaShore Excursions - Guatemala CityBus Tours - Guatemala CityCity Tours - Guatemala CityWalking Tours - Guatemala CityPorts of Call Tours - Guatemala CityHalf-day Tours - Guatemala CityCategory