5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Pacaya Volcano National Park Entrance Fee.
Certified Volcano Tour Guide
Activities and visits not mentioned.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up Passengers from PUERTO QUETZAL or MARINA PEZ VELA.
- CA-9, Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala
- Marina Pez Vela, 9 Calle 1-22, Escuintla, Guatemala
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TTC Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during PACAYA VOLCANO, Shore Excursion in Guatemala.?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during PACAYA VOLCANO, Shore Excursion in Guatemala.?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during PACAYA VOLCANO, Shore Excursion in Guatemala.?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during PACAYA VOLCANO, Shore Excursion in Guatemala.?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPuerto QuetzalShore Excursions - Pacific Highlands4WD Tours - Pacific HighlandsSporting Events - Pacific HighlandsBus Tours - Pacific HighlandsExtreme - Pacific HighlandsPorts of Call Tours - Pacific HighlandsShore Excursions - Antigua4WD Tours - AntiguaSporting Events - AntiguaBus Tours - AntiguaExtreme - AntiguaPorts of Call Tours - AntiguaShore Excursions - Guatemala City4WD Tours - Guatemala CitySporting Events - Guatemala CityBus Tours - Guatemala CityExtreme - Guatemala CityPorts of Call Tours - Guatemala CityCategory