Are you interested in?
Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park Tours
54 Tours & Activities
33 Tours & Activities
Top Beaches in the Philippines
4 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Take a trip to one of the new Seven Wonders of Nature, the Puerto Princesa Underground River in Palawan, on a full-day tour. Cruise through this 5-mile (8.2-kilometer) subterranean river with a local boatman, who is also your tour guide, and enter a protected cave to view stalactites and stalagmites in unique formations. A buffet lunch is included to fuel you for the tour of this must-visit Philippine natural wonder.
- Full-day tour of Palawan’s Underground River, a wonder of nature
- Learn insights from a local boatman/tour guide
- Transport via air-conditioned minivan and buffet lunch are included
- Visit Ugong Rock as an option
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Puerto Princesa Environmental Fee of PHP 150 / person
Departure & Return
Departure PointPick up at your Accommodation within Puerto Princesa City Proper
Return DetailsYour Puerto Princesca accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Floral Travel & Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 36946P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Day CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto PrincesaDay Cruises - PalawanDay Cruises - El NidoDay Cruises - CoronCategory