2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off ( hotel within the city proper
Cabana rentals in the park are not included.
Locker rentals are not included
Departure & Return
Departure PointPuerto Princesa International Airport, Rizal Ave., Brgy. San Miguel, Puerto Princesa, Palawan Island Philippines
Traveler pickup is offered
- Puerto Princesa Airport, Puerto Princesa, Palawan Island Philippines
- Puerto Princesa Port, Malvar Road, Puerto Princesa, 5300 Palawan, Philippines
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY WORLD HOLIDAY TRAVEL AND TOURS
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tranportation Airport to San Rafael or San Rafael to Airport?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tranportation Airport to San Rafael or San Rafael to Airport?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tranportation Airport to San Rafael or San Rafael to Airport?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tranportation Airport to San Rafael or San Rafael to Airport?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Tranportation Airport to San Rafael or San Rafael to Airport
Explore Similar Things to Do
Port Transfers Water ParksAirport & Hotel TransfersAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTheme ParksTransfers & Ground TransportPuerto PrincesaPort Transfers - PalawanWater Parks - PalawanAirport & Hotel Transfers - PalawanAttractions & Museums - PalawanPort Transfers - BoracayWater Parks - BoracayAirport & Hotel Transfers - BoracayAttractions & Museums - BoracayPort Transfers - SandakanWater Parks - SandakanAirport & Hotel Transfers - SandakanAttractions & Museums - SandakanCategory