6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Add a day trip to your Puerto Escondido itinerary by booking a leisurely tour through the countryside. After visits to peanut, papaya, and hibiscus plantations, your guide brings you to rural locations that many visitors never have the chance to see. Taste homemade regional cuisine as you learn about local history and customs, and cap the tour with a refreshing swim in the Colotepec River. For your convenience, hotel transport is included.
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can go anywhere around Puerto Escondido pick up all our visitors inside of this tourist destination.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Excursiones Turisticas de Valfred
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Real Mexico Millennial History In Towns And Traditions Of Colotepec?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Real Mexico Millennial History In Towns And Traditions Of Colotepec?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Real Mexico Millennial History In Towns And Traditions Of Colotepec?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Real Mexico Millennial History In Towns And Traditions Of Colotepec?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Real Mexico Millennial History In Towns And Traditions Of Colotepec
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingPuerto EscondidoBus Tours - OaxacaArchaeology Tours - OaxacaWalking Tours - OaxacaHistorical Tours - OaxacaHalf-day Tours - OaxacaBus Tours - AcapulcoArchaeology Tours - AcapulcoWalking Tours - AcapulcoHistorical Tours - AcapulcoHalf-day Tours - AcapulcoBus Tours - TaxcoArchaeology Tours - TaxcoWalking Tours - TaxcoHistorical Tours - TaxcoHalf-day Tours - TaxcoCategory