- Vanuatu Shore Excursion: Full-Day Efate Island Tour
- Learn about Pacific island life, culture, and traditions at Pepeyo Cultural Village
- Enjoy swimming in the crystalline waters of the Blue Lagoon
- Visit Survivor Beach, where popular US TV show Survivor was filmed
- Sample traditional Kava and shop for souvenirs at the Wharf Market
- Great-value tour includes port pickup, entrance fees, and round-trip transport
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yumi Tours & Transfers Vanuatu
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience