Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Learn about Vanuatan culture and daily life as you tour Mele village
- Explore the jungles around Mele Cascades and go for a swim
- Sit down to a delicious barbecue lunch at the base of the waterfall
- Enjoy round-trip transportation from your Port Vila accommodation
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to take: Camera, Mosquito repellent, Towel, Cash money, Walking shoes or sandals.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evergreen Vanuatu Blue Springs Group
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.