- Learn about Vanuatan culture and traditions at the Mele village
- Hike through the lush rainforest to reach the Mele Cascades
- Enjoy seasonal fruits and cold drinks at the base of the falls
- Receive round-trip transportation from your Port Vila hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour Port Vila hotel lobby
Return DetailsYour Port Vila hotel lobby
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to take: Camera, Mosquito repellent, Towel, Cash money, Walking shoes or sandals.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evergreen Vanuatu Blue Springs Group
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Mele Cascades Waterfall Tour and Black Magic Village.