- Full-day Chief Roi Mata Domain, Artok Island and rainforest tour of Vanuatu
- Explore Chief Roi Mata's domain and burial site, Vanuatu’s only UNESCO World Heritage site
- See the mass burial site of Artok Island and Fels Cave on Lelepa Island
- Discover the rich biodiversity of Vanuatu’s ancient rainforest
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, lunch, and entrance fees
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and lactose-free options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- OPERATED BY Atmosphere Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.