Departure & Return
Please meet at the Quicksilver Dive shop reception.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Ability to swim - 200m (or 300m with mask, fins and snorkel) and tread water (float) for 10 minutes.
- Course commences every Tuesday and on request
- If a dive medical is required, it must be completed within 90 days of starting your dive course.
- It is recommended that you not fly for 24 hours after diving. The final scheduled Open Water dive will be completed by 2:30pm.
- Minimum age 10 years.
- Some medical conditions such as asthma, heart conditions or diabetes may prevent you from diving. Prior to commencing your dive course you are required to complete the self-assessment Student Diver Medical Declaration. A positive response to any questions indicates there is a pre-existing condition which may affect your safety while diving and you will need to obtain a dive medical certificate that states you are medically fit to dive.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Quicksilver Group
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms